Monday, October 4, 2010

Homeopathy


We received our most recent set of remedies today and I realized that I haven't posted much on that lately. We're now at pregnancy in Jack's timeline and finished with Harvey's! Harvey started miasms (inherited conditions - first is Psora) today and Jack will start those after our next consult. Jack started the metals/azithromycin remedy today. I'm expecting healing reactions from both boys. Reactions typically arrive around day 10. We also started new (stronger) daily constitutional remedies as well so those ought to help support them through these.

Here's a cute picture of Jack and half a naked (fully) Harvey. With potty training in full motion Harvey has definitely embraced his inner nudist. Not to jinx myself but maybe the cold weather will keep them dressed - cuz I sure can't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment