Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where's my flashlight?

Justin let me sleep in, yayayay...after several nights up with sick babes I needed it and that followed by several cups of coffee and my adrenals are pumpin' (can you tell??) which is good because the living room was pretty trashed by the time I got downstairs and of course after I picked it all up and managed to escape to the bathroom for a minute (heaven. forbid.) I was greeted by this disaster:

Ooh, he. is. pissed.

and he is the irritated one....because he dropped his blanket. *deepcalmingbreathing* I'll get right on that, Sir. Harvey. Who's anxious for Harvey to be feeling better??? I am I am I am!!! Then maybe I can switch back to half caf.

Jack's right as rain now and sleeping pretty good again. The light at the end of this tunnel is a faint but definitely visible glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment