Sunday, December 5, 2010

How wheat it is....


After four days of stuffing Jack with wheat and seeing NO SYMPTOMS, we're feeling pretty confident about incorporating it back into his diet. Sweet!

I believe I can fly,
I believe I can touch the sky!

We're hoping to run another IGG test very soon just to be sure that ingesting wheat doesn't cause a dramatic spike in delayed reaction. I'm also still analyzing for digestive, behavior, and skin reactions. Losing reactions to wheat feels like pretty convincing evidence of gut healing!! And a healing/maturing immune system.

My "plan" is to use wheat as a vehicle for getting more nutrients into Jack rather than as a new food group of pre-packaged processed conveniences. Though it will be tempting! I need to find a pizza dough (mix or recipe) that is dairy, egg, soy, corn, and nut free. I think it'll be a great way to get some veggies into him. Anyone with ideas on that!??

This still isn't going to be EASY but we now have more options. And GOOD bread !!!! So, for today, I leave you with these wise words: rice bread SUCKS, man.

1 comment: