Friday, March 4, 2011

FOODIE Friday: Grawnola Edition

I've been trying to eat WAY more raw food blah blah blah... The thing is, I feel OMGAMAZING when I put forth the effort. Really, it's not that much work (other than THE CHEWIN'). Feeling full a few times a day is key for me, and this grawnola (raw granola) totally accomplishes that. I intend to make it myself, just need to get my hands on a dehydrator. Can you think of a better summer "cooking" tool? In the meantime, here's what some other hippie genius thought up:

chew, chew, chew...chew

So, are you digging my new layout? Yes, you are. The beautiful and talented Sherrie, at Post + Taste helped me out with it. Be sure to read her Oscar Recap, hilarious. I'm getting back to my blog roots, yo. The address will be changing, so if you don't "follow" me or link through facebook, you can shoot me a message and I'll give it to ya! Enjoy your Friday, Spring is totally springing in So. Cal!

plum blossoms - swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment