Friday, August 12, 2011

I ran out of things to clean.

(Just looking at this photo will no doubt stimulate your bowels)

Apparently, in the move, I lost my ability to focus. To keep my "thoughts" straight, I'll have to rely on bullet points.
  • At night I can barely sleep and during the day I can barely wake. Not awesome.
  • Coffee REALLY amps up the semi-insomnia so I'm chai dependent which isn't so bad but also isn't so good.
  • My appetite has been less than impressive which makes me sad and also makes me feel altogether messedup.
  • Oh, and there are headaches.
  • I have this notion that anxiety lends to anxiety so I think I had better nip this thing in the bud. Aside from a tropical vacation (ha. ha. ha.), I have no better ideas than to cleanse my bod and hope for the best.
I'll be back in a few days. Three pounds of toxins lighter and (anticipatedly) a lot less cranky.

1 comment:

  1. Argh, me too! On a week of the most horrible sleep ever, so frustrating. Waking at random times in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep. I have never been this tired!
    I have tried sooo many things too - 5htp, melatonin, etc. I have both adrenal issues and thyroid, so likely one of those.

    Holy Basil works wonderfully as an overall boost to the spirit, L-theanine at times for chilling, and I love energy work for getting me out of 'the rut'. I'd list more but I'm too tired to think clearly.

    Completely empathize with you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete