(Just looking at this photo will no doubt stimulate your bowels)
Apparently, in the move, I lost my ability to focus. To keep my "thoughts" straight, I'll have to rely on bullet points.
- At night I can barely sleep and during the day I can barely wake. Not awesome.
- Coffee REALLY amps up the semi-insomnia so I'm chai dependent which isn't so bad but also isn't so good.
- My appetite has been less than impressive which makes me sad and also makes me feel altogether messedup.
- Oh, and there are headaches.
- I have this notion that anxiety lends to anxiety so I think I had better nip this thing in the bud. Aside from a tropical vacation (ha. ha. ha.), I have no better ideas than to cleanse my bod and hope for the best.
- I fully realize it sounds a bit absurd. How does one survive on smoothies? Well, for one, it's for THREE DAYS and for two, there are starving children across the globe. That's how.